torsdag den 13. juni 2013

Did you find Justin's new single ¨Heartbreaker¨?

Justin Bieber posted a picture of his new single yesterday on Instagram, and wrote that his single was somewhere on the internet, then he told us to find it. 

And the internet have been in chaos since... Every belieber including me, have tried everything to find it, but with no luck. We have tried almost everything, and I tell you guys that it’s pretty hard to find the single when theres million other people posting songs on the same name as ¨heartbreaker¨. But I must admit that some of the songs was pretty good :)  here some example on those song I heard that i really liked and i wanted to share with you guys. So check them out on the video's below. 

The first song is really good song that got me singing along :) i hope you guys enjoy it.


 and heres a other song :) that you slightly can jam too



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar